Eddie Boyce's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi ChossyYou have not given us an account of how this has all transpired but hopeful…"

Eddie Boyce replied Sep 4, 2014 to DVLA failure to notify

2 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Chossy

"Hi KarenThere is a Karl Lentz facebook page, here is the link. https://www.facebook…"

Eddie Boyce replied Mar 28, 2014 to karl lentz

3 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by karon wilkinson

"Brian This is a must see video by the late great Eustance Mullins. Here he explai…"

Eddie Boyce replied Dec 14, 2013 to Did YOU know about the CANCER ACT 1939!!!

7 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Deborah Williams

"Yes Brian, I knew about the Cancer Act. It's a double edged sword, on the one hand…"

Eddie Boyce replied Dec 14, 2013 to Did YOU know about the CANCER ACT 1939!!!

7 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Deborah Williams

"Good work VinWe still have your event page on hold, if you want to update it then l…"

Eddie Boyce replied Sep 4, 2013 to NEW “Litigant in Person” Workshops & Courses, weekdays & evenings

7 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by andy hayes

"Hi Steve We would need more information as to what the so called "Debt" pertains t…"

Eddie Boyce replied Aug 29, 2013 to debt in dispute cannot be sold or transfered...help

13 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Peter of England

"Pressed for time I don't like the rude tone of your response. If you must comment,…"

Eddie Boyce replied May 13, 2013 to for posting at catholic churches

3 May 14, 2013
Reply by Kevin Annett

"  Matt   Not being a car owner myself, not looked into this kind of thing. However I…"

Eddie Boyce replied Jan 23, 2013 to The dvla

11 Feb 4, 2013

"Hermann Thanks for the reply. You have explained it very clearly. I don't know if…"

Eddie Boyce replied Jan 19, 2013 to Campusses

4 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Hermann

"Hi Hermann I know of Frank O'Collins work but not enough to set up a Campus. Maybe…"

Eddie Boyce replied Jan 18, 2013 to Campusses

4 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Hermann

RSS

Support your KFM

Money Quote

The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.

Abraham Lincoln

KFM

Events

Kent Freedom Movement is a grass roots organisation of people who want to bring important information to the people of Kent.

Money quote

In the beginning there was barter,

then there was money,

then there was money & debt,

then there was only debt –

and deception.

-oOo-

R.F.Morrison

Awake Radio

© 2016   Created by Eddie Boyce.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service