The Kent Freedom Movement Olympic 2012 special

Rick Clay

Just in case anyone hasn't heard of Rick Clay, he was a very likable young researcher who became well known in the alternative community from his Blog called Cosmic creations, which attracted over 40,000 subscribers and his now famous research into the impending 2012 London Olympics and later his much posted interview on Red Ice Creations.

One of Rick's research topics was the actual site of the Olympics and how most of the roads and streets show how the TPTB are trying to create a new Jerusalem (see Ricks work on the link below or listen to his full interview on Red Ice Creations.

Before and after map of the Olympic site

Download Compiled Works of Rik Clay - London Zion 2012 here...

** Rik Clay - 2012 Transition of the Ages **
Watch "2012 - Transition of the Ages" - Rik Clay

** Part 1/2 - Rik Clay on Red Ice Creations **
Watch "Red Ice Interview - Rik Clay - Part 1/2"

** Part 2/2 - Rik Clay on Red Ice Creations **
Watch "Red Ice Interview - Rik Clay - Part 2/2"

Lots of wild speculation have been going around , as to what could happen at the London Olympics, ranging from a false flag attack i.e Governments plan and put into operation attacks on their own country like 9/11 and 7/7 and blame it on a bogey man such as Osama Bin Laden etc which then creates an opportunity to go to war with a certain country that is supposed to be concealing or supporting this said bogeyman or group of terrorists.

According to some there could also be the possibility of a fake alien invasion, which would mean either real spaceships using hidden technology,or TPTB could use 'Project Bluebeam'

The Blue beam technology will allegedly display in the sky laser projections of multiple holographic images to be visible by every part of the planet.

Each area will receive different images according to the predominating regional religious faith. Not a single area will be excluded.

This will allegedly be done with computer animation and sound effects appearing to come from the depths of space.

Computers will coordinate the satellites and software will run the audio and visual show-and-tell. It is said that astonished followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned Messiah in spectacularly convincing lifelike realness.

The various images of Christ, Mohammad, Buddha, Krishna, etc., will merge into one image after correct explanation of the mysteries, prophecies and revelations throughout time have been disclosed.

This “One God” will explain that the various scriptures have been misunderstood and that the religious of old are responsible for turning brother against brother, nation against nation, and that the religions of the world must be abolished to make way for the New World Religion representing the one God they see before them.

Some claim that the Blue beam technology can fake or hoax a rapture scenario where people will be seen being beamed into heaven.

Others say that the Blue beam project is capable of creating an alien attack. Like a visual war of the Worlds where we will be convinced of a fake UFO landing and contact.

Source
http://theintelhub.com/2012/04/19/project-bluebeam-to-be-used-to-cr...

Some say the Norway Spiral in December 2009 was created by using 'Project Bluebeam'

Whether this was true or not, it looked spectacular and created quite a stir at the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIg5eczY5Ms

Some people even say that the Olympics will just be a smokescreen and whilst people are all glued to their goggle boxes, some atrocity in far away lands will kick off in say Syria, Iran etc.

Lots of talk of weird symbolism to do with the 2012 Olympics and here is one strange sculpture at the Olympics by Artist Anish Kapoor

The  Red Ice Special gives good insights into this.

The Mascots are another form of symbology, lots of speculation on this and the Olympic Special on Red Ice gives a good insight into what they mean and the rainbow that surrounds them in videos.

Well just to give you something more to think about, here is the official costume or uniform if you will for the 2012 Olympics. Shows a purple Dress with a red drape of material coming from two zipped pockets. What does this mean? Well another guy on the Red Ice interview gives his own analysis of this that seems very plausible.

What ever happens I am sure you will be all be watching like myself and Ed and I suggest you take notes and keep an eye on all lame stream tedia reports in the first few days, if any such event does occur, as a lot tends to get removed or distorted re:7/7 and 9/11 etc so keep em peeled!!!

Red Ice Olympic Special

Part 1
http://rediceradio.net/radio/2012/RIR-120716-olympicsspecial-hr1.mp3

Part 2
http://rediceradio.net/radio/2012/RIR-120716-olympicsspecial-hr2.mp3

Views: 1630

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The "lame stream tedia reports" lol - so true, they are so very lame and so very tedious!

Well Done Debs! This is a brilliant piece of researching!...Love it!

People can also really help by sending...shall we say the...'Spiritually Challenged' energy back to their/the creator/all that is or higher selves. This will transmute the energy away for good....and more higher connections with our true selves can come in!

All we have to do is ask.

...and the outfits, My god! are awful!! truly disgusting! lol!!

....My eyes are peeled and ready to go!!  :-)

Yes!!   Love, love LOVE.... <3 *

If a false flag event occurs at the 2012 Olympics, I will feel I did nothing more than send reports on it. Possibly, these reports may alert people to not attend and those will then have been saved but what about making demands from those in positions of power and holding them accountable. When??? I am astounded how so many freemen speak "so respectfully" in regards to Elizabeth II who is EVIL. You KNOW she is more than a figurehead. I fear the U.K. is betraying the U.S. by not addressing this.

Its also interesting to note the fact that the designer of the Olympic statue Anish Kapoor has stated on his website that he was inspired by the tower of babel ( yet another biblical link ) also he said

" I wanted the sensation of instability".

Is this really what we want the world to think of the UK? Also we must question the psychological motives behind such a viewpoint.

So instead of creating something that is not only visually beuatiful but also symbolises love, peace, strength, unity( as you would expect ) we have a monstrosity of twisted metal showing the excat opposite! If anything this statue doesn't represent the Olympics but the mindset of the elite cold, hard, and of course twisted!

Nice find, Debs

I remember hearing about the Lion when we were involved with the No M11 link road campaign, though the Green Man figured more strongly, as we were trying to protect the Forest/trees as well

Quote: "Parallels have been drawn between the Green Man and various deities such as the British Celtic Lud[disambiguation needed], also known as Nodens. Many see him as being connected to the Mesopotamian Tammuz who is thought to symbolize the triumph of Life over Winter and Death,[13] Osiris, Odin, and even Jesus, as well as later folkloric and literary characters such as the Holly King."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Man

Also see http://www.earthstars.co.uk/is-london-the-city-of-revelation-a-plan...

It strikes me as symbolic that the phrase, 'Yes, M'Lud', is used as an affirmative to a Judge in Court

I am originally from Seven Kings, in Essex, on the borders of East London, so grew up with a mythical history

Aitch :)

How fascinating will look into that :-)

Missed/overwritten link from earlier post

http://www.earthstars.co.uk/2012-olympics-earthstar-group-newsletter/

and Neil Hague's Christ Lion, [bit big, but, thanks Neil!]

From the looks of it, the sculpture by A. Kapoor represents the building block of the human (DNA).  The Satanists like to think DNA possesses spiritual qualities, claiming its abilities beyond God's. No doubt, God has the power to alter a person's DNA, but the Satanists claim power in DNA itself. God is Spirit and is not human. Satanists mix-up these two (Spirit and human) to confuse people.

This gives a bit of insight into the sculptur, and why he was chosen.....be careful and don't fall in....it's pretty dark in there [wink]

http://anishkapoor.com/602/Wounds-and-Absent-Objects.html

Our DNA is changing, but it is nothing to do with Satanists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHYsUlzR-6E&feature=related

The human genome, which I believe the sculpture by Kapoor represents, is no more than an organic computer program for a specific purpose. There is nothing magical about DNA. Naturally, it is changing because that is the nature of life forms. Thus, it is organic matter and undergoes changes. The representation of DNA strands presented in his sculpture is an example of "his" human worship. It is evil and Satanically inspired, whilst it also mocks God's creation of DNA as if it belongs in the junk yard. At the same time, it worships the physical with some grandiose statue and image which God forbids. Human life is precious, particularly when its purpose is understood. Nor is the physical illusionary. Kapoor's sculpture is the opposite of good and a huge waste of time / funds.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support your KFM

Money Quote

The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.

Abraham Lincoln

KFM

Events

Latest Activity

Deborah Williams shared their video on Facebook
yesterday
Deborah Williams shared their video on Facebook
yesterday
Deborah Williams posted a video

Copyright RT News, Bill Gates Eugenics, Epicyte Gene

Bill Gates on people that "have no benefit whatsoever". The troubling history of Bill Gates Sr "one of the grandfathers of eugenics still going strong today"...
yesterday
Hope commented on David McCann's blog post Banned! Former Cllr Sheena Williams - WhatDoTheyKnow Org
Thursday
Hazel Roots and Deborah Williams are now friends
May 6
Deborah Williams left a comment for Hazel Roots
May 6
Hazel Roots is now a member of Kent Freedom Movement
May 6
Deborah Williams left a comment for Simon chambers
May 2

Kent Freedom Movement is a grass roots organisation of people who want to bring important information to the people of Kent.

Money quote

In the beginning there was barter,

then there was money,

then there was money & debt,

then there was only debt –

and deception.

-oOo-

R.F.Morrison

Awake Radio

© 2016   Created by Eddie Boyce.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service